Meet Sarah… My beautiful soon to be bride! I had the opportunity to get together with her today for her bridal trial. One of the things I love most about my job is getting a chance to meet amazing people, and Sarah is most definitely one of them. Just a natural beauty, both inside and out!
What was the final look!? A slight smokey-eye, flawless face, and soft pink lip with long sexy curls pinned half up. Gorgeous! Don’t believe me, just check her out!
How did we achieve her look? Wonder no further… here you go…
All products used below are MAC. For those who don’t know me well yet, let me preface this by stating that I generally only use MAC for special occasion makeup. For some, when MAC is used everyday, it can tend to cause breakouts, so be careful if you are looking for everyday wear products. However, for event makeup MAC provides the most flawless look ever!
- Prep+Prime primer
- Custom blend of NW45 and NW30 Studio Fix Fluid foundation
- Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium and Dark
- Studio Careblend Pressed powders in Medium Dark, Dark and Deep Dark
- Ambering Rose blush and Blunt for contouring
- Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle to highlight cheekbone
- Paint pot in Layin Low
- Soft Brown shadow in the crease
- Trax to the inner and outer lid
- Woodwinked in middle of lid
- Blended out the crease using Haux and more Trax until desired look was achieved.
- Soft Brown and Grain above the crease and below the brow bone to blend
- Highlighted under the brow with Naked Lunch
- Fluid Line Eyeliner in Jet Black to top lashline, and Technakohl Liner in GraphBlack to water line and lower lashline.
- Trax and Woodwinked on lower lash line for a slightly smokey effect
- Benefit Mascara (clients favorite)
- And lastly the ever-gorgeous House of Lashes Noir Fairy in Black.
Brows… Still waiting on my Anastasia Bow Pallette to arrive, but in the meantime, used my Coastal Scents brow palette. Custom mixed a few shades until the desire brow look was achieved. Sorry I can’t tell you the exact shades because they aren’t listed on the palette. Makeup Foul!
Lips… Client followed my recommendation to pick out a lip stain for day of the wedding. They are AMAZING and prevent lipstick/gloss from getting all over the hubby. However, we were to busy wraping up our appointment for me to grab that info. So, to achieve this look you could easily use Etcetera Lip Pencil, Angel Frost Lipstick and Angel Lipglass or Boy Bait Cremesheen Glass… this part really depends on you!
I love to follow up my makeup application Fix+ Spray just because it feels so refreshing and adds a little hydration to the face… but this step is optional!
Hair… 1 1/2″ barrel curling iron and pin set her hair using Derm Organics Sculpt Spray. Finished it with the best smelling hair spray on the planet Bed Head Masterpiece Shine Hairspray.
Viola! She is complete! Isn’t she gorgeous?? Looking forward to her big day! Congrats again Sarah!!